try

Monday, May 14, 2012


Who I am......

Hello out there! ( I have always wanted to say that )

I am Elizabeth or Lilie as two very handsome, talented young men call me. I live in the Great state of Maryland ( Ok, so you may be thinking what is so Great about Maryland? Well I'll tell you.. we have mountains and beaches and bays (oh My) . No tornados or earth quakes or brush fires :) and we have all four seasons...) Now that you are running to expedia to book a flight to my great state I will continue with  my introduction!


I am first and most importantly a daughter of the King
"I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." 1Cor 6:18

  I am a wife to Mr Filipino

I am Mom to Three wonderfully infuriating Children

The Princess


The Trouble maker
 


And Mr Personality

 We live in a 1970's split level that I have turned into a ever changing craft project !
I wanted to start this blog to encourage others out there to make beauty out of normal every day stuff! I hope you open this and feel like you have walked into my home, and my friendship. I look forward to sharing my journey with you and yours....

                                                                                                                Love,
Lilie



No comments:

Post a Comment